FAQs regarding PREORDER items:
- What are preorder items? Preorder items are inventory that is currently not in stock. These items are not available for immediate shipping.
- When will preorder items ship? Generally, preorder items will ship on or before the date provided in the description section for the preorder item. Preorder items usually ship earlier than the date provided.
- Is shipment ever delayed for preorder items? To-date, shipment has never been delayed for any preorder item sold by Urbanly Chic. In fact, most preorder items ship earlier than the date provided in the description section for each item.
- When will my order ship if it includes one or more preorder items and an item that is currently in stock and ready for immediate shipping? If your order includes a preorder item, your order will not ship until the preorder item is in stock and ready to ship. Please keep this in mind if you are purchasing one or more in stock items, in addition to a preorder item. If you would like the in stock item to ship immediately, please submit a separate order for the preorder item.
- Should I place a separate order for preorder items? You should place a separate order for preorder items if you would like to also purchase an item that is in stock, and you would like the in stock item to ship immediately. If your order includes a preorder item and in stock items, your order will not ship until the preorder item is in stock and available for immediate shipping.
- How can I contact customer service with questions regarding my order or preorder items in general? Please contact us with questions regarding your order via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (312) 544-9809. We would be more than glad to assist.